Well after a VERY VERY long week of decorating really high temps and a lot of stinky sweat coming from me as I literally put in sweat and tears into this decorating, painting and cleaning! Please enjoy cause it's been SO MUCH WORK on my/our end!
This is the dining room before picture!
It's LIME GREEN!!!
I just threw up a little in my mouth! So ugly!
Living Room before picture!
It was super dark steal gray! Super cool color just not my style and with as much shade as this room gets it was WAY too DARK!!
The kitchen was this color too as well as the hall way on the opposite side of the wall!
Master Bath!
Can you say UGLY?
U-G-L-Y!!!
Baby poop yellow goldish color!
Living Room after paint and decorating!
Not to mention a lot of vacuuming to clean up cat hair!
These are the curtains I was going to KILL!!!
I hate hate hate hanging curtains!
So glad they are done, but
DON'T TOUCH THE THEM!
These curtains just about died today as well!
After all is said and done I love them and they are lucky!
Not sure if the bench is going to stay or go in our
Tornado Shelter Room/Storage Room!!
This is the view from coming in the house from the Garage!
The tall cupboard on the left is my PANTRY!
I know it's huge....try not to be jealous!
Love my corner sink and the faucet, but yep that counter space right there is ALL I HAVE!
If you've seen our Twin Falls house you know this is killing me, but I'm getting used to it!
Our landlords had these tacky rope lights up in the plant shelves in the kitchen. I was going to take them out or just never use them, but surprisingly I LOVE THEM and use them as a little night light in the evening!
(Don't worry Mom I don't leave them on all night....EVER)
Dining Room!
This is the to the right of the front door as you walk in!
Living Room to the left.
It's hard cause this is our only eating area, but at the same time it's nice....no TV or other distractions!
Past the Dining Room and to the right you go upstairs! This is the view from the upstairs!
Top of the stairs and to the Left is Peyton's room and straight ahead is my Laundry Closet! I wasn't looking forward to a closet for a Laundry Room, but surprisingly I like it AND it helps me keep up on it and not let it get under control! YEAH!
Peyton's room!
He hates the color, but as time goes on it's growing on me....now if only I could convince him it's SUPER COOL!
Still need to get curtains up but waiting til he says he likes the color of his room!
Looking out of Peyton's door this is Dylan's Room!
He was asleep so SORRY!! No peak in there! It's looks a lot like Peyton's room, but just a neutral color and a little smaller! Same bed and bedding, but he does have a HUGE walk in closet!
This is turning right past Dylan's Room and down the hall to Samie's Room (which is over the garage)! I'm thinking on this big bare wall to do pics of the kids! Now just need to take pics!
Samie's Room!
What a good girl.....she already has her bed turned down for bedtime! Her room was already painted this color so we are going to leave it! It works great with her bedding and decor! I just need to decorate and she would be super happy!
She has a huge walk in closet too! It's L-SHAPED!
Out her door and straight down the hallway is our room!
View from our bedroom door down the hallway!
1st door on the left is the kids bathroom, then Dylan's room, straight ahead is Sam's room and to the right is the stairs, laundry closet and Peyton's room!
Kids Bathroom!
It was a super dark poop brown!
I still need to do a 2nd coat on the paint, but haven't gotten back to it yet!
Our Room!
Where the "MAGIC" happens!!
So obviously the bathroom is to the left, then our LONG and HUGE walk in closet and then the door to the hallway!
Our GIGANTIC master bath! Again those that knew what our Twin Falls house looked like can understand how PAINFUL it has to be to downsize to this tiny tiny bathroom, BUT I'm grateful to have one and glad I don't have to potty and bathe outside!
This is a very small pic of the outside of the house now! We ripped out the ugly bushed that were in the walkway and took out all the dumb wood trimming and made a nice bed to put flowers in, which we haven't done yet either!
I haven't done much with the basement yet, but will try to get that done this Holiday weekend or next week! So pics on that coming soon!
Hope you enjoyed!
We are loving it more every day as we make it our home!!!
1 comment:
I love it! Good work and way to make it your own!!!
Post a Comment