So I've been slacking on my daily thankful thoughts due to a few things. I haven't had a computer and doing it on my phone is almost a joke and since we've been home from Boise it's been non stop running around and laundry! Over the weekend I will sum up what im thankful for! Jas and I celebrated our 10year anniversary by going to dinner and a movie! I am so thankful for Jason and all my crap that he puts up with! I'm thankful that he is a wonderful dad, husband, friend and provider for us! I love you so much Jason! I'm so thankful for my mom and dad for ALWAYS catering to us when we come and stay! From yummy meals to fun movie nights!
November 9
I'm thankful that Samie and Peyton are doing great in school and came out with excellent progress reports from their teachers!!
November 10
I'm thankful for great neighbors who will let me run my baby over when he jams his toothbrush down his throat and is bleeding and his lips were turning blue!! After the mouth expert (dentist/neighbor) steve checked out his mouth he decided he looked ok and wasn't going to die!! Thanks steve for taking the time to look at his mouth and make sure he was ok!! It meant a lot to me! I'm so thankful you guys live next door!!
No comments:
Post a Comment