Friday, October 22, 2010

Fall Festivities

Jason and I had a fun time decorating the house this year!  I had been plotting and planning it for months and it came out just as I had visualized!! 
Steve, our neighbor had come home from work and told his wife that we had crime scene tape on our house and Jill informed him yes we did It's part of being festive!  Silly Steve!

 It's been a tradition in my family for I don't even know how many years to paint pumpkins over Conference Weekend!  The kids get so excited when they hear it's Conference cause they know they get to paint a pumpkin!  Yeah!  I'm not gonna lie....It's my favorite part of the weekend too!!

 I convinced Jas to let Dylan paint his own pumpkin!  It was super cute and fun to watch him get excited about getting messy and watching his hands make pretty colors!  It was so adorable!

 He's so talented!  How many of you can paint with your forehead?!
That's what I thought!!

 He loved that he got to paint his hand black, but when it didn't come completely clean...he wasn't loving it so much!  I don't know if you know, but Peyton is a total clean/germ FREAK!  Kind of shocking huh?

 Samie had drawn out what she was going to put on her pumpkin and was working so hard on making it just perfect!



The Final Product

 This is Dylan's and Mine!
 Samie's on the left and Peyton's on the right
and
I'm just gonna let you guess who's is in the middle!

HAPPY FALL HOLIDAYS!!

1 comment:

RaeAnn said...

Dude. I swear I commented on this, but whatevs. The house looks spooky/awesome.
I think this will be our first Halloween without you guys in like four years!!! What's up with that?