Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Begging Does Pay Off!!

My new and fantastic neighbors/friends NEVER go out!  I think from like the 4th week we were here I was volunteering to watch her kids so she and her MAN could go out!  Well Hell must have frozen over cause she finally took me up on it!  She has a diabetic son and it makes it hard for her to leave him with someone else.  Especially someone untrained and knowledgeable in that area!  With a quick rundown of diabetes she and her husband were off.  Now they did take their oldest son with them to dinner to celebrate his birthday, but I will for sure get them out alone............SOON!!
Here's some pics of how much fun the kids had!!
 Baby Saylor and Dylan!

 Miss Saylor

 She doesnt even know what to do with all these "Stimulating" toys!!

 Peyton and his attached at the hip BFF Carter!!!!

 Colby and Miss Chloee

 Saylor!!!  What did you do?!  Ha just kidding!!

 Jason was the babies jungle gym!

Dylan doing pull ups to impress Saylor!

Thanks Jill and Steve for trusting Jason and I with your sweet kids!  We LOVE them!!

No comments: