Shoshone Falls!!
Jasono and the kids looking at all the water! We dared the kids to go wakeboarding down it but they said no way! What chickens!!
Shoshone Falls!
My beautiful babies! P with his super long hair and Samie with the experimenta bangs!
This was the day Sam and I both said hey lets do bangs like your little cousin Tess! Everytime we do bangs to look like Tess...it doesnt ever look like Tess, kinda weird I hope Sam and I have both learned our lesson and just stop trying!
Peyton and his out of control hair!
This is our amazing babysitter Talisha! She's been watching the kids for like 3 or 4 years! She is like our older daughter! We love her so much she's such a great example to the kids and is a great addition to our family! If only we got to claim her on our taxes...dang it!An exhausting afternoon on the boat!








No comments:
Post a Comment